June 22, 2017

MY FIRST PRESS MENTION! YAY!

Well everyone – the winds are a changin’! 

Right as I am about to do an Official Re-Launch of this blog, I get surprise blogged myself!

New York Teacher Bill Waldinger surprised me with an article that made me choke right up!  Bill had mentioned to me before that he wanted to write about me for his blog which follows his own unlikely journey from Dentist to Dance Teacher Extraordinaire, but I didn’t think he was actually going to do it!  Nor did I imagine it happening so soon!  Frankly, I really didn’t know what Bill thought of my mission, and I wasn’t about to ask! 

So imagine my surprise when I saw this thoughtful analysis of my quest posted online here.  It feels good to know that I've moved at least one skeptic! You never know -- You might be next! 😵

Thanks Bill! 




No comments :

Post a Comment